Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dragons

 Ever since I seen this I thought it was the cutest thing.
I mean seriously look at it.

I wanted to make Cruz a toy that he could cherish forever.
Though I'm not sure how sentimental a baby can be.
I finished up to the row were you need the safety eyes.
That's when I got stumped, I thought you added all that stuff after, but that's not the case.
So I had to order some online, since I couldn't find them in the store, just so you know Michael's doesn't carry safety eyes.
At least not the one I went to.
After I ordered online, I realized that they maybe wouldn't be here by the time I needed (before Christmas).
So to another craft store I went, my daddy actually found them!
Surprising, I know.
It's only surprising because he doesn't craft, but I told them what that were used for (crochet dolls, teddy bears) and he went to an aisle and pointed them out!
I got 4 pairs in 8mm, for $2 maybe?
I used a coupon, so they were cheaper anyway.
I'm sorry I can't remember!!!
But I really like it.
I even added fire to his palm!
Here's the pattern I used:http://www.allaboutami.com/post/16430216050/dragon

5 comments:

  1. You did a very good job, and I like the fact that you were thinking safty for your lil' brother how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I had to get him something for his first Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Agghh!!! So cute. You are so amazingly talented. I want one. I love his little rosey cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!