I knew my sister would be feeling some type of way if she didn't get a hat or scarf.
And I was right.
When she thought that I hadn't made her anything, her fake smile was on.
And I was right.
When she thought that I hadn't made her anything, her fake smile was on.
![]() |
| Don't I get a hat? |
I guess the earrings just weren't enough.
She didn't get a hat, but I figured this was the next best thing.
She told me that she wanted to eat the yarn because the color was so pretty.
She told me that she wanted to eat the yarn because the color was so pretty.
Yea, she's weird.
She's just happy I put the time in to make her something.
That's was the main reason she wasn't getting anything.
I had yellow, bright green and the peachy color.
I didn't think she would want any of those colors.
She's not very good with mixing and matching.
So I thought this would be easy for her to throw on.
And pretty much everything I made for gifts I wanted to keep.
That's was the main reason she wasn't getting anything.
I had yellow, bright green and the peachy color.
I didn't think she would want any of those colors.
She's not very good with mixing and matching.
So I thought this would be easy for her to throw on.
And pretty much everything I made for gifts I wanted to keep.

Um 'scuse u. I am the master at mixing and matching thank u. An people keep callin me weird :B
ReplyDeleteN also I was finsta cry. Im like mane where my crochet item at mane
ReplyDeleteWhere's your grammar, "mane"? Do we need to pull out a pen and paper?
DeleteSounds like you have a strange sister if she wants to eat yarn. Just being honest, lol. I'll wait until you make yourself a few things before I ask for mine.
ReplyDelete