Saturday, December 28, 2013

Should I Keep It?

I love,love,love, slouchy hats.
They're great for a bad hair day, or for a stylish touch to any outfit.
When I found out I could make one I used it for my mother!

I think this pattern is so cool because you make a ribbed band with it, and the puff stitches are really different,it's a  pretty flexible pattern.
I made the band long enough until it fix comfortably around my head,and I made the stitches until it was slouchy enough for my taste.
The slouchier the better

I needed it really loose, because I wear my hair really big-- er, my mom wears her hair really big.
;)
 Did I reveal my plan?
Where I found pattern: http://www.allaboutami.com/post/12884250592/urbanjunglebeanie
Pattern:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/urban-jungle-crocheted-slouchy-beanie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE my hat! I can't wait for my next 3. And if my hat comes up missing, then there's going to be a problem! Ya heard?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Umm, you're buying the yarn, right?!
      Stealing it for a few months isn't so bad, right?

      Delete
  2. Love slouchy hats.. especially with puff stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best, especially for bad hair days!

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting!