When I bought my first car last year with my graduation money, I thought I would be set for awhile. At least a whole year, but sadly I was mistaken. My first car was a Volkswagen Jetta, I didn't really like it at first because I was stuck on having a Pontiac G6, which didn't work out.
But after I got the Jetta and found independence with it (not much), I started to really like it. The size was small, but big enough to transport me...and my sisters if I chose to let them ride.
It was easy to whip and a dream to park.
The first big problem I had with it was the air conditioning, I was working at the beauty supply over the summer and on my lunch break one day I realized that the car was never cooling down. Found out that the AC needed work, and there goes $600.
Thankfully, I was working so I could pay for it, but that wouldn't be the last time I had to fix something on it.
I could fill that car up on $25, and when I started driving the family SUV I really envied the older days.
25 dollars in the gas tank of the suburban barely got it off empty.
So now, the goal is to find a new car. I'm not sure what kind but I think a VW beetle would be sooo cute.
Hopefully, you'll find another that you like soon.
ReplyDelete