Friday, February 10, 2017

20 years old- a wishlist ig

My birthday is on April 7th and I'll turn 20 years old.
I never know what to do for my birthday or what I want but this year I think I do.

I wanted to buy myself a MacBook for the longest, but I can never find out if it's worth it. The reviews seem to either be from AppleHeadsTM who think Apple can do no wrong or from people who hate Apple, but still admit it's a good computer.
So yeah, I haven't bought it yet, but everyone says I don't know how to save money so I've been waiting on it cause I don't wanna waste money on something dumb. 

I've always waiting to pierce my nose, since I was like 10, I always thought it was so simple and pretty, especially the little diamond stud. Lately, I've been wearing a faux gold hoop so much that my nose is starting to have a little bruise. So hopefully I'll be able to get my nose pierced on my birthday.

Something else I've always wanted to do was cut off my hair, when I first when completely natural I wanted to do a big chop so bad, but instead we cut the permed hair off little by little. Now all my hair is natural, but I still want the experience of watching my hair grow longer and seeing the little curls appear. I wanna shave it and brush some waves into existence, either bleach it blonde or color it a rusty red. I don't know, everyone seems more attached to my hair than I am. 

"Your hair is you, it's like your trademark, you're always doing something different with it"
"But it's so long, why would you want to cut it, not everyone can rock a bald head... Eh but maybe you can."
"You wanna cut ALL of it off? Why not a little trim?"
"Just wait till you're older so you make sure you won't regret it."
"You'll regret it, your hair will never be the same."

And maybe I will regret it, but I won't know until I do it. But I did have a dream that I let my father cut it and I hated it, but then again he didn't shave all of it off. He kinda cut half of it and I was disappointed with the outcome.

So yeah, that's just a few things I want, along with some reebok shoes and some REAL gold jewelry. I only want real so I never have to take it off. I'm tryn have rings on my fingers, lil hoops in my ears and a thin chain with Jesus on it.

1 comment:

  1. You have "curls" so you don't have to wait and watch them grow in. You've had like 4 relaxers your whole life and that's been 10 years ago. However, I do have photos of your bald head with fresh curls growing (so what that there were from when you were 6 months old...whatever!) You want me to throw a tantrum, huh? Because, a facial piercing? Umm...I'm thinking not so much. We'll talk, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!