After about two weeks of editing, I finally uploaded a YouTube video. Of course, being a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things happened to prolong the editing process. It's so easy to get frustrated when you don't know what you're doing. Trying to cut clips, add music, voice overs, and then seeing that half of your footage is blurry is a task.
Getting over the cringiness of your own voice, and seeing your self on camera is a challenge because the whole time you're like, "That's how I look?? That's how I sound???"
Every time someone would text me, "wyd" I would respond, "editin this vid", after the first 5 times I would get,"still? the same one?".
Editing is a process, I know it's only a 6 minute video, but still. It takes time.
But I finallyyy got it together and made a decent video.
Getting over the cringiness of your own voice, and seeing your self on camera is a challenge because the whole time you're like, "That's how I look?? That's how I sound???"
Every time someone would text me, "wyd" I would respond, "editin this vid", after the first 5 times I would get,"still? the same one?".
Editing is a process, I know it's only a 6 minute video, but still. It takes time.
But I finallyyy got it together and made a decent video.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!