Friday, February 10, 2017

almost barely grown

My birthday is coming up in a few months, and I'm almost fully grown. So like I'm still barely grown, but I'm like legally grown. I guess.
I wonder what my younger self would think of me now? I can't remember how I imagined myself. I think I hoped I would be super fine, probably have a boyfriend, be really pretty effortlessly, um I think that I wished my teeth would magically touch without braces.

I wanted to have more stuff figured out, I think. I spent a lot of nights dreaming of the future.

I'd have a loft, and a pet (probably a dog, but recently the dream pet changed to a cat, a black one preferably), I'd have a whole lotta green plants that would give me fresh oxygen, with crystals giving me good energy, maybe white walls that I would hang paintings of brown skin and blue oceans on.
It'll always smell good but maybe not the same because I'd keep trying out different scents, trying to find the best one.
My loft would be mostly clean, but always a tad messy.
And of course, there would be music playing in the background. Maybe it's a bit sad but it'll remind you of a breezy spring day.
Probably something like wannabe urbanoutfitters.

I wanted to be an intern for a fashion magazine like TeenVogue or a budding actress who started out as a background character but worked her way up to the best friend lol.

But yeah, I'd thought I'd be more grown and secure by now, when you're younger you think everybody is so adult and smart and cool.
But when you finally join the club you realize it's anything but.

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!