Now that I can wear make up, I have been trying to experiment.
Not much, because the more I put on the worse it looks.
| How you doin'? |
I just don't know how to do it!
That being said, I still decided to buy 80 dollars worth of makeup!!!!
Yes, I bought makeup I don't know how to use.
Just about lost my mind, huh?
Good thing it was fifty percent off, haha
So, this is basically a haul and try on.
Everything is from Elf.
| All this junk came in a big bag |
I only bought this stuff so I could have product to try out.
Decide what I like, and learn how to use it.
| hopefully this stuff proves useful |
I got Eyebrow Treat & Tame for my crazy eyebrows, it's hard to get them to stay in place.
I use spit most of the time.
| eyebrows on fleek |
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is for my eyelids, eyeshadow always absorbs into my oily eyelids.
I had hoped this would help but when I tried, it mixed with the eyeshadow instead of being a base.
| I wish I coulda found a eyeshadow brush before I put my order through. |
Mascara & Shadow Shield, I got this so I could be as messy as I wanted with my mascara.
| I was using Zoom Lash by Mac, it's pretty good |
I still have to learn how to use it...
I got the Studio Blush Brush because I wanna try blush and bronzer!
Studio Stipple Brush, I thought this might be good for foundation. The sponge I use now seems to be absorbing all the product!
These cream eyeshadows should be good for alone use, when I just want one color.
| I like the little shimmer |
I got two Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in the same color.
I didn't mean for that to happen but the color is Gala.
And I got one Cream Eyeshadow in Teal Party, it comes with a little brush.
I got a Lip Exfoliator so my lips can look great under lipstick.
| It's basically a sugar scrub in a tube, tastes good too |
Here's a before and after.
I think it works!
| This stuff is good folks. |
And here are the lippy's.
I really wanted to try different lip colors, so I got a lot of lipsticks.
The Lip Liner & Blending Blush is in Natural, you can use this as a liner or lip color.
I think I like this color the best.
Matte Lip Color is in Coral.
| showing all the product |
This color is so bright, I feel cheated!
I had to make a crazy face to go with the crazy lipstick.
Maybe a lip liner would help...
The Pout Perfecter is a lip gloss and it has lots of sparkle to make your lips really stand out.
| I think I like this one |
Yeah, see this is really sparkley.
Here are the lipsticks.
Lipstick in Classy (7702).
It's so pink....
Two Moisturizing Lipsticks one in Cheeky and one in Red Carpet.
| Do my lips look ashy? Tell the truth |
The lipsticks are nice and creamy.
Hmm, this one is ok. I guess
It has a little shimmer.
The Red Carpet didn't impress me.
| Ugh, looks like I've been bleeding |
I wanted a good red, I don't think this one is it.
I've always wanted to try lip stains.
| Basically lip markers |
One is Nude Nectar and the other is Fuchsia Fusion.
I didn't get to try the Nude Nectar, because Fuchsia Fusion stained my lips,lol.
It defiantly stains your lips.
I got primers so my foundation would set and look better.
Poreless Face Primer and Hydrating Face Primer, they are creamy and go on clear.
I think I will get a lot of use out of the Baked Blush (rich rose) and Baked Bronzer (bora bora) I got.
I just got the darkest ones they had, I figured that'll be good enough
The little specks of pink, the blush and bronzer have a shimmer.
I guess I'll look glowing.
Last but not least, is Geometric 96 Piece Eyeshadow Palette.
I like the shapes and all the colors, I tried putting it on and it didn't go too well.
I guess practice makes perfect!
So many colors, now if only I could put them on in the right order....
Btw, italics are all the product's names.
Just search them on E.L.F.'s website for easy finding.
What's your favorite thing that I got?
Least favorite?
Oh and do you have any E.L.F products?
Do you like them?
Any thing to recommend?

You need to let me play with some. However, I'm still stuck on your spitty eyebrows! LOL
ReplyDeleteI like they brushes, they face primer im still playing with, they eye lid primer suck
ReplyDeleteI like the "cheeky" lipstick. Its cute. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, spitty eyebrows are not the business. :)
BTW plz let me use the lip exfoliater. :)
Haha, yep you gotta use what you got! @thomisia
ReplyDeleteYea, I think the brushes are good. I'm not sure how the eye primer is suppose to work...
@minache
Thanks, I dont think I like any of then tbh. And you didn't know about my spotty before, so it could've been that bad haha
Annnnnd, no
@radiance
Well you got a lot of bang for your buck, so play until you heart is content. You can only get better. To learn is to teach i'll be your student.
ReplyDelete