Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hey Boo, I Got Two!

Today, I got two goals.
Each goals was a surprise, haha.
I kinda expect the ball to be caught or roll to the side.
So to get two goals to go in, that was awesome.
I wanted to do this with my sister, Radiance.
reaction animated GIF
She said she was doing the NaeNae for me, but I was so tired, I just lined up for the restart.
Both times!
I wanted to do this:
SB Nation animated GIF
All of this was going on in my mind.
But this is more what I looked like:
I got horrible sleep, my little brother kept me up until 12.
And I wasn't put into the game gracefully...
I was on the bench for the first 20 minutes, then the coach says "Tiara, you're in"
No, "Warm up, you're getting in. Five minutes."
Nope. I had to go in because a girl had on earrings, and you're suppose to take those out.
So, the coach says, "Tiara, you're in"
Keep in mind, I have on a fitted sports jacket.
The jacket I have, the zipper goes all the way down...
And the zipper got stuck so I'm really struggling.
This is me...
Charlotte Sullivan Chloe Price animated GIF
1'The refs, looking for you..."
I finally got the shirt off and got two goals.
I think the game came to 10-0
Tomorrow, is the big dog.
They are undefeated.
We beat them we come in first, IF not second.
We got them though.
Have you ever rushed to put on clothes or take them off?

1 comment:

  1. LMBO. I hate I didn't get to see your goals. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!