Cruz always surprises me with the things he learns to do.
I never cease to be amazed.
I never cease to be amazed.
| Cruz helping with costumes. |
I think one of the reasons Cruz learns so fast is because he wants to do what everybody else does.
He wants to play outside with his sisters, he wants to feed his self food (when he'll eat, that is), and one thing he really wants to do is talk.
He wants to play outside with his sisters, he wants to feed his self food (when he'll eat, that is), and one thing he really wants to do is talk.
| I think he's having fun |
He has a few words he LOVES TO use and he understands them, he isn't just saying something.
He knows the meaning.
Bye, I think this might have been the first word Cruz learned and he uses it every time he leaves the room, or sees that you're leaving him
Hi, he says hi in the morning and he waits for Daddy everyday just so he can tell him hi when he walks through the door
Hep Me, Cruz will lay on the floor in "I've fallen and I can't get up" style and say "Hep Me, Hep Me!" He also says this when he actually needs help. Like being stuck or wants something he can't reach.
Wa, Cruz says "wa" for water and any other liquid in a cup
Bah or baba, when ever Cruz wants or sees his bottle
Bag, when he starts trying to climb on you and says bag this means he wants a piggy back ride
I don't know if Cruz knows what this means, but he loves asking why?
I'm trying to teach Cruz to say please, but he's only saying peas for now
Open if he wants a bag of chips or anything else he'll ask you to open it
And Cruz is starting to learn our names, TeeTee for me.
Mama, da or dad, and ray.
Another thing Cruz likes to do before going to sleep is saying prayers.
He knows the meaning.
Bye, I think this might have been the first word Cruz learned and he uses it every time he leaves the room, or sees that you're leaving him
Hi, he says hi in the morning and he waits for Daddy everyday just so he can tell him hi when he walks through the door
Hep Me, Cruz will lay on the floor in "I've fallen and I can't get up" style and say "Hep Me, Hep Me!" He also says this when he actually needs help. Like being stuck or wants something he can't reach.
| Hep me, Hep me |
Bah or baba, when ever Cruz wants or sees his bottle
Bag, when he starts trying to climb on you and says bag this means he wants a piggy back ride
I don't know if Cruz knows what this means, but he loves asking why?
I'm trying to teach Cruz to say please, but he's only saying peas for now
Open if he wants a bag of chips or anything else he'll ask you to open it
And Cruz is starting to learn our names, TeeTee for me.
Mama, da or dad, and ray.
Another thing Cruz likes to do before going to sleep is saying prayers.
He'll put my hands together and put his hands under mine and say Amen
He does this almost every night, I did it with him one time and he has remembered it every since.
Do you have a baby saying new words?
He does this almost every night, I did it with him one time and he has remembered it every since.
Do you have a baby saying new words?
What was your first word?
Lol HEP ME HEP ME HEP HEP
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Cruz said bag or amen whathe
I think the prayers is the most beautiful of all. Keep it up with him and you both will go far and that I really do believe. He is a
ReplyDeletevery smart lil' boy but he has a lot of smart sisters.