Saturday, October 4, 2014

It's Time For A Break

If you have natural hair, you know how hard it is to care for it sometimes.
Not wanting it to get a tangled, dry mess.
I've been wearing my hair in twist outs and big puffs.
These styles are pretty easy to achieve.

But I decided it was ready for a change.
I'm getting braids!
I wanted blue and purple, but I didn't like how it looked together.
Seeing this girl kinda makes me change my mind.
Those were the exact colors!
I was just gonna do all purple, but running out of hair is no joke.
So it's gonna be purple and black.
I think the black will make the purple pop!
I really have no choice so it doesn't matter, haha!
What color hair do you wish you had?

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, maybe i'll try orange and yellow or pink and blue. With as much hair as you got, the sky is the limit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!