Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy 15th

I have an annoying sister.
I think, her name is Ray
It's kinda hard to deal with her every single day.
I really have no choice
That's dandy and that's fine
I guess you can deal with ANYthing with just a little time.
She has a favorite everyday
Whether it's singing or its clay
She's the best at drawing chibis
Well, that's what I always say
Sometimes she is funny
Sometimes she is mean
Today it is her birthday, the big 15!
Happy Birthday, Radiance

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH I didn't know it was rhyming until the last sentence hahah I'm slow.
    But awwwwweeweww this is so sweet :DDDDDDDD It made me happy happy happy. I declare this the best poem in the world (cuz its about me). Luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of think that your sister is full of herself. Cute poem, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!