Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello There

I have to say, October is a pretty good month.
In Texas, the weather starts cooling down.
And that means scarves, boots and jeans.
I love scarves, boots and jeans.
Casual Look; Light Skinnies, Knit Infinity Scarf, Gingham, Faux Fur Vest, Gold Accessories NEED THESE BOOTS
Oh, and I defiantly want a faux fur vest!!!!
Does anyone know where to find one reasonably priced?
I'm thinking of making one myself, but I don't want something itchy...
I also want to add lace to a dress, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
The dress is sorta like this, though the middle doesn't have the lace, only the sleeves.
Nina Scallop Detail Open Back Lace Bodycon Dress
I want to make the sleeves flare and make a lace piece to go over the dress.
Black See-through O-neck Long Sleeves Lace Dress
Kinda like this, but I want it to be longer and more flowy.
If anyone could help.....
I also want to make a lace kimono.
╰☆SEX And The CITY 2☆╮  **Windsor Ivory Lace Maxi Kimono**This long kimono could be used for fall/winter, should there be long black pants, booties, and a long sleeve basic to keep warm!
Well, it's not a real kimono, that's just what they call it.
I was thinking wide sleeves, but these pictures are making me think different.
Oh, and in black lace, of course.
This has turned into a wishlist almost!
Something I've wanted for a while is a panama hat.
Brixton X UO Clint Felt Panama Hat - Urban OutfittersLightwash overalls + black panama hat = perfect summer look
I haven't found one yet, but they seem to frame your face so well!
What is something you like about the fall?
And what's your favorite thing I posted here?

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!