Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wish List!

If you know me, you know I always have something I want.
Today, you are going to see my latest objects of desire.
1. Ankle Booties
Ankle booties are basically just ankle boots!
Since Fall is coming up I want to rock some ankle boots!
I mainly want a chunky heel.
And a good price of course!
steve madden jopplyn bootie | 10 best ankle boot | camille stylesAlmond toe ankle bootie with functional strap detail and block heel.
I think I want black leather, but I can't find a example at this moment.
2.Learning To Knit
I already know how to crochet (good enough) so when I saw easy knitting projects I would like to try I jumped on it.
I want this to be my second project with two big puffs on each side.
Hopefully an easy knitted beanie to try
Chunky Beanie
The project I'm working on right now, is an infinity scarf, I figured that if I mess up, it shouldn't look too bad.
How to knit a chunky infinity scarf.  Super quick knit, chunky wool, large needles, and just knits and purls.
Big Chunky Infinity Scarf
I think this will look great in the yarn I got for it!
3. High-Waisted Jeans
High waisted jeans, with a crop top?
Or timberland style boots?
Black Turtleneck and Black High Waisted Jeans #highwaistedjeanoutfit high waisted jean outfit
That's all I can find for now!
What's your favorite thing on this wish list?
What's on your wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. I wish for more productive days for myself. Yep, that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brown boots are cute and I would like some cute over sized shirts (not long sleeves)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that list. I have to much I want to get as well, the list just keeps growing. Which is why I'm thinking of making a whole page on my blog for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn girl, I bought you those boots last year, come on now. Sorry my bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!