Monday, August 25, 2014

Nope

Part 3
Well, I thought that despite this lady not liking me for some reason, I would overcome and still pass.
"Keep hope alive."
But this lady gave me a look like "Ugh, you again."
Arrested Development Eye Roll animated GIF
She checked all the lights and then told me how the driving test would go.
I took the test, that was fairly easy.
After the test she COULD NOT WAIT to tell me my failing grade. 
Hehehe, I'm just so excited!
"OK you see here? *draws out a diagram on testing sheet* these are the two poles, they represent cars. "
No, duh...
" This line represents the curb you JUMPED that TWO times, do you realized that on the street there would be a shopping center or sidewalk and you would have put the people there in immediate danger"
This is the type of sheet she decided to draw on.
Um, I don't remember jumping the curb...but ok
I did a bit of a shrug, I pretty much knew I was gonna fail at this point.
"And see here, this is the stop sign, you didn't stop before the stop sign, you stopped right at it. Then you pulled up, where are you now??"
"In the street? ( I guessed, because I don't remember stopping in the street)"-M
Bothered Cameron Diaz animated GIF
"oh, ok...this is how you wanna fail me...."
"Exactly. *smug smile* 
My job is done
*gets out of car to leave* So just reschedule. "
"Well, do I pull up to the front?(because you didn't tell me where to go "-M
"Yep"
Community Dean Pelton animated GIF
mmmmhmmmm
So, that was it. I could tell she had an attitude because she didn't tell me to pull up to the front , go in to reschedule or anything.
After, I pulled up to the front my daddy asked with a head tilt
"So, how did it go?"
I said, " You honestly thought she was gonna let me pass?"-M
Demi Lovato Eye Roll animated GIF

"I was actually hoping you got the other lady."-D
Audrey Horne Disappointed animated GIF
"I wanted you to do so good she had to pass you."-D
Can't believe ANYone would want to ruin somebody day (that they don't know) that bad. 
I'm glad that I can't cuss, i guess this is practice for when I have to deal with people when I'm older.
So that was my driving test experience , was your experience as bad as mine?
I KNOW I will pass next time.

3 comments:

  1. Now that made me mad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done good just knowing how to drive Maybe you won't get that hag next time. Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she was a hateful *insert a few expletives here*. She can't hold you back. You'll get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!