Friday, August 15, 2014

That Boy Is Bad!

My baby brother is just about the most active person I know.
He is always getting into something!
Today, when I heard him screaming I thought, " What happened this time!"
I went downstairs, and he fell and cut his lip.
:((((
It doesn't look good
I decided to take him for a walk, maybe he'd go to sleep or relax.
After a long while in the sun, he finally went to sleep!
I walked around to my Grannys house so she could look at his lip, she's a nurse so I thought she might know some tips or something.
Me and my sister rang the doorbell and banged on the day so long and so many times, I figured that she wasn't there, I don't understand how she couldn't hear us.
But I told them that we should just go, it's too hot to be banging on a door for no good reason.
I mean I had a good reason, but I just decided to walk home.

1 comment:

  1. Baby girl until your daddy put a door bell by my bed so I can hear it when I'm half dead, you all need to peck on my bedroom window. I feel really bad but I was knocked out tired. You all are always welcome.
    By the way that that was some arn GOOD cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!