Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello There

I've been a bit busy lately.
I just finished my mama's hair, and this upcoming week is gonna be pretty full.
Now, that I'm done with my mama's hair, my sister Reaghann is next.
I will do her hair tomorrow, probably in two ponytails.
Not this fancy, though this is one ponytail
On Monday I have my driving test.
It will be then when I find out if I am good enough to drive by myself.
I am nervous, but not really.
I feel like I should be more excited.
My daddy said that if I pass or not, he's not worrying about it.
I guess I can always retake the test, but I will feel kinda lame about it.
My granny says she knows I will pass it!
On Tuesday I have a dentist appointment, to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed.
I hope ALL of this goes by without a hitch.
I'm nervous about getting my teeth pulled out, because I can't eat regular food and I'm sure it will be painful.
Oh, and my siblings are REALLY loud so I will probably have a headache!
My diet for the four days after getting my teeth pulled is basically this:
"Open Wide!!"
Sherbert, (fruit ice cream)
Chocolate Milk
Cheese Blocks
Soft macaroni and cheese
Soft mashed potatoes
Chicken noodle soup
And I think that's pretty much it.
Somebody also suggested baby food, but I'm defiantly not eating that!
So yea, not much variety in my food.
But it's only for a few days.
I also decided to stay homeschool for my senior year of high school.
Every year I debate with myself.
"Should I try school, or just stay where I'm at?"
"Will it be worth it? Or will I hate it?"
"What do I doooo?!"
I hope I made the right decision and that this year is GREAT.
Because this is my last year of schooling (well, this kind of schooling, next will be college)
Well, that's a bit of an update on me.
What's your favorite hairstyle?
Have you ever had wisdom teeth removed, any tips?
And have was your high school life, do you think I made the right decision?
So many questions!!!

1 comment:

  1. You drive pretty well so you should be fine. However, if those nuts don't pass you, we'll just do it again, lol. No worries, Mon. I'm sure Cruz will share his food with you. Just tell Mama which concoction you want me to mix...I got you!

    I hope this school year will be fab! I'm going to try to put in a lot of effort to make it work. However, don't look at this as the end of your educational years. You can/will learn for the rest of your life. Trust me! Besides, who needs rules? Our family makes it happen our own way...I got you.

    Now, are you going to want mashed green peas and applesauce? I need to get prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!