
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers (11 being the standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog.
Thank you so much to Grace, who nominated me for this award.
I guess I have a few questions to answer!
What is your favorite hairstyle?
![]() |
| Beautiful braids. |
Well, I love updos and also buns, twists, and... Oh, was I suppose to pick one?
Um, I don't know if I have a favorite.
| Black Panther and Storm |
Well, walnuts go great in brownies and cookies, so those are my fav.
White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate! I'll still eat dark chocolate, though it is a bit bitter. White chocolate, well I'd rather not.
What month is your birthday?
April!
Black and white photography or full color photography?
I think it depends on the mood of the picture.
Favorite drink?
Does a root beer float count?
Tea or Coffee?
Coffee, the kind with sugar,whipped and regular cream.
You know the works!
I guess I'll come up with some questions!
Describe your best day!
What is your favorite cartoon movie?
Can you link your favorite blog?
What's your funniest story?
What is something you can eat for every meal, for the rest of your life.
What do you use the most, your remote, your phone or your computer?
I decided to tag:
Radiance
Miss Misi
Dainty Fawn
I actually don't know near enough people and the people I do know have already done this tag.
Like just done this tag.
So I tag whoever is reading this, in addition to the people above and please tell me in the comments if you did it!
Milk chocolate! I'll still eat dark chocolate, though it is a bit bitter. White chocolate, well I'd rather not.
What month is your birthday?
April!
Black and white photography or full color photography?
I think it depends on the mood of the picture.
Favorite drink?
Does a root beer float count?
Tea or Coffee?
Coffee, the kind with sugar,whipped and regular cream.
You know the works!
I guess I'll come up with some questions!
Describe your best day!
What is your favorite cartoon movie?
Can you link your favorite blog?
What's your funniest story?
What is something you can eat for every meal, for the rest of your life.
What do you use the most, your remote, your phone or your computer?
I decided to tag:
Radiance
Miss Misi
Dainty Fawn
I actually don't know near enough people and the people I do know have already done this tag.
Like just done this tag.
So I tag whoever is reading this, in addition to the people above and please tell me in the comments if you did it!


I'll try the questions
ReplyDelete