Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pom Pom OOTD

No, I am not wearing a cheerleader outfit.
Since the beginning summer I have wanted pom pom shorts.
Rock the Boat Shorts - Shop Fishie! OMG I AM OBSESSED! I literally love pom poms, especially on shorts @Michelle Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Coleman Fishie NEED THESE IN MY LIFE
Only this week I finally got around to making them.
What made me attracted to these shorts were the pom pom of course!!!
It's such a fun detail.
Making these were easy enough, just a bit time consuming, in my opinion.
First, I had to find shorts.
I got the shorts at Rue21 they were buy one get one $5 or something like that.
The Shorts
All I did was wrap the trim around the bottom of the shorts to measure, then cut it.
After that, I pinned it all around and sewed the trim on the shorts!
I was also gonna line the pockets, but I had just enough pom poms.
I got my sister, Taavi to take pictures for me.

Such a loose, and comfy outfit.
The shorts are like pajamas!
I made this ear cuff thing, that you can hardly see....
And that is my comfy and cute OOTD!
Have you made anything recently?

4 comments:

Thank You For Commenting!