Hey ya'll!
The past couple of days have been very cool!
Cool as in temperature that is.
I have a couple things I want to try, I decided to share them here!
One, is Hairfinity
These pills, that you take two times a day are suppose to help your hair grow.
One month is $24, I'm not sure how much vitamins usually cost, but I guess it's a good price?
| Only one month?! |
I would definitely like to try these pills!
Hair vitamins and regular good hair care is a great match!
![]() |
| 2 bottles = 2 months |
I really wanna see if these pills work, to have healthy long hair!
Another thing I was to try is these cool sunglasses.
I think they are really pretty and cool.
The ones I am going to remake are the black sunglasses with the black flowers.
I know what you're thinking " Why would she pick the plainest ones?!"
Well, I would make the pastel/white glasses but I only have black sunglasses!
The sunglasses I'm using has gold sides so they won't be all black.
What do you think? Should I make black sunglasses with black flowers?
Also, would you try Hairfinity?

Let me know how the pills turn out
ReplyDeleteI so wanna try Hairfinity!! And I really like the black sunglasses! Cool post. ☻☺♥
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ♥
http://gracequita.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletei will probably post about it if I take them! @minache
So do I. I ordered the flowers! @grace