Saturday, July 19, 2014

Senses Of Summer

I think my sister came up with this, it's basically things that remind you of Summer in senses.
1. The sight of summer is usually the heat radiating off the ground, but the past couple of days have been strangely cool.
why is he so happy to give heat stroke?
2. The smell of summer is basically bbqing.
Almost every weekend you are gonna smell some smoke from people bbqing.
3. The taste of summer? Um, I would say anything icy. Ice cream, ice cups, ice pop, all of it!
4. The sound of summer is the pop songs! Some songs that really remind me of summer are:
Starships-Superbass-Nicki Minaji
Wide Awake-Katy Perry
Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen
Somebody I Used To Know-Gotye
And those are just a few I remember at the moment!

5. Now the feel of summer is easy. The mosquito bites.
"You hate me don't you? lol"
The itchiness and the scars they can leave if scratched too hard.
I know, girl. But I'm glad it's you, and not me.
But you just have it do it.
What are some things that remind you of summer?

1 comment:

Thank You For Commenting!