Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cruz Is A Baddie!

Cruz is an one year old.
Baddie is used to describe a girl who has a great style,body, or face.
"Ooo, she's a baddie!"
Cruz is a literal baddie, he is always getting into stuff! 
And I don't know the usual things one year olds are doing, but I think Cruz is doing that 2x!
He is veeery active, and hard to keep up with.
His new thing is screeching, I think he gets louder everytime.
He also likes playing with his tougue!
He is a bit of a musician, he plays the guitar and keyboard!
Cruz is a major cutie pie, all he has to do is give you a smile,and you forget about the bad he's done ( or maybe that's just me?).
He loves climbing the stairs, turn your back for a minute and he's disappeared!
He usually speeds up the stairs, not wanting to get caught.
But he loves taking pictures!
Though Cruz, often gets me dirty and cries a whole lot, I'm glad he's here and he always brings a smile to my face!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Look at my stinky man with his bad self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a baddie alright. So cute. You have a wonderful way of capturing the moment. Pictures are very good, guess i'll go stealing ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sho is bad too. @missmisi
    Thank you! @sunshinelady

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!