Friday, August 1, 2014

Driving

I'm just like this
Since I'm a teenager without her license, driving is still a big deal.
My daddy has taken me parallel parking almost everyday.
I guess I'm getting better but I'm not very consistent.
I really wanna get this down, and Daddy said I've almost got it.
How are these kids better at parking than I am?
I don't know if I should say this but we've been parking behind random peoples cars.Only two to three times, so we won't look suspicious.
Today, Daddy saw a car he would like to buy me.
Across the street a man is selling a nice car for $3,000.
But I probably won't get it.
We are planning on parking this weekend so next week I can take the driving test!
My daddy says it shouldn't be too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!