Tuesday, July 15, 2014

driving

My dad likes to get me to do new things.
This time it's parallel parking, his says it's the last thing I need to know before I take the test.
The day before, he told me to watch videos teaching you how to park.
I watched a few videos, and tried to save it in my mind.
I got a bit distracted and started watching world record videos...
So I had to watch the original videos again to refresh my memory.
The next day, my daddy took me to my granny's house to use her car as a cone.
The first try was the best, then they got worse from there.
I think my daddy was giving me tips when he hardly knows how to parallel park ( he told me this himself!!!).
We both were sweating by the end (it's summer in Texas)
I think with a few more tries, I'll have this in the bag!
How often do you have to parallel park? Was your driving test easy?

1 comment:

  1. Girl no not your granny's car. Your daddy has got balls of a brass a-s monkey. some sticks wound have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!