Wednesday, July 9, 2014

:(

Very recently my sisters and I went to the dentist.
My sister, Radiance is obsessed with getting braces.
I would like braces too, since I have a open bite.
Ok, I won't post pictures, because it's not pretty.
An open bite is when your teeth are together but the ones in the front don't touch.
Braces would fix that.
Even if I don't get braces I will have to get four (that's right four) teeth pulled.
:(
And possibly eight, if they decide I need more room for braces.
But yeah, I'll have to get four teeth pulled definitively.
Do you have braces, or ever had any?
Have you ever gotten teeth pulled out at the dentist?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you don't HAVE to get your teeth removed. I'm allowing you the option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh... I have braces and I'm getting them off later this year. They've been in my mouth for around a year and a half. So yeah, I had to get four teeth extracted before I could get my braces on. And that is not a memory I'm particularly fond of... I hope I'm not scaring you... :P but once the extraction is over, it's fine. just sit tight and live on soft foods for the rest if the week. You'll live. :)

    If you're not too big of a foodie, life with braces isn't that bad. It hurts only when you tighten it once a month. For the rest of the month, you'll just have to deal with some ulcers and staying away from violent siblings. :)

    But at the end if it all, I think the result is gonna be worth it. <3

    ~Natasha
    Thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had a open bite but once i got my wisdom teeth removed it corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!