Now that my Granny is down the street, here are a few things we will do:
1. Get on her nerves, probably
| "Are yall ready to go yet?!" |
After a while my granny will probably get tired of us coming to her house everyday, so we wiil have to make it every other day.
2. Make iced coffee
![]() |
| DE-licious |
My granny loooves icy frappes, since she has a great blender we will probably make iced coffee drinks!
3. Slushies drinks
![]() |
| You can't tell me this doesn't look good |
Going back to the great blender, it's summer so its hot.
Whats a better way to cool down than have a icy, fruity drink?
After walking to her house, this will be much needed.
4. Watch t.v.
Granny hates scary movies, so she is so fun to watch them with.
We will probably just go to her house to watch tv.
5. Have sleepovers
Though granny goes to sleep in the blink of an eye, I think it'll be fun to have sleepovers at her house.
Play the music real loud and paint each others nail, aw yea.
6. Cook food
Granny says the reason she doesn;t like cooking is because her kitchen was too small.
She doesn't have that probably now, so we will probably cook stuff together
What are some things you would what to do with your grandma if she lived close?


I hope y'all have fun with your granny! Peace and quiet here in the house, lol. Can I have a slushie, please?
ReplyDeleteHey Tiara!! I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award!!
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ☺♥☻ http://gracequita.blogspot.com/
SLEEPOVERS!!!YAS
ReplyDeleteSure!!!! @missmisi
ReplyDeleteThank you!! @grace
Ikr @ray
I would just help granny clean.
ReplyDelete