So, my sister and I are doing a blog challenge.

Everyday there is a different topic, and today it's the name of my blog.
My real name is Tiara
If the crown fits... Is the name of my blog.
It's like "If the shoe fits, wear it"
That's a phrase, if something applies to you, then accept it.
Maybe, I think.
I wasn't so sure how good that name would be, I thought it might be a little corny.
But then my sister suggested it, I thought "how corny could it be"
I mean if two people thought of it, it must be classic.
So if the crown fits, I should just wear it right?

Everyday there is a different topic, and today it's the name of my blog.
My real name is Tiara
If the crown fits... Is the name of my blog.
It's like "If the shoe fits, wear it"
That's a phrase, if something applies to you, then accept it.
Maybe, I think.
I wasn't so sure how good that name would be, I thought it might be a little corny.
But then my sister suggested it, I thought "how corny could it be"
I mean if two people thought of it, it must be classic.
So if the crown fits, I should just wear it right?
I've always liked your blog name. :) And yeah, I get it, and yeah, I don't think it's corny.
ReplyDeleteTane ♥
tangerinetane.blogspot.com
Girl you know you didn't think of it before me. trying to take my credit smh. lol
ReplyDeleteYour mom gave you a lovely name. It's perfect for a princess.
ReplyDeleteThank you! @tane
ReplyDeleteWell, I was thinking it.
@radiance
Thank you!
@thomisia