Right after our last soccer game(which we won).
I got sick.
My sister had the cooties first, and slowly it got to me.
Sore throat, stuffy and runny nose.
Body aches, although that might have been from the soccer game.
![]() |
| It was a bit like this |
Besides the pain and gross feeling, the worst part of being sick is not being able to eat.
You can't taste it, and even if you could, the sore throat prevents you from enjoying it.
And if you could eat it without the pain going down your throat, how are you gonna make it?
I was feeling bad laying down, so how could I stand up and make food?!
And this girl, had the nerve to complain about heating up chicken soup, from a can.
All you have to do to make chicken soup from a can is put it inside a pot and heat it up.
And she made the biggest fuss about it.
Smh.
Anyway, today I felt better and will soon be back to making my own food.
Has someone ever acted funny about doing something for you, after you did something for them?

BECAUSE NOBODY MADE SOUP FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRY*
ReplyDeleteYOU ALL JUST YELLED AT ME WHEN I WAS SICK.
SMH!
ALSO THAT IS EXACTLY HOW OUR SOCCER GAME WAS LOL
ReplyDeleteYES!! However, I won't name names. SMH.
ReplyDeleteOmg, ray....
ReplyDeleteLol
@thomisia