1. My name is Tiara
2. I crochet
3. I try to draw
4. Sometimes I quit stuff when it doesn't turn out how I want it to
5. I like desserts and food
6. I really like clothes
7. I'm seventeen
8. I like making stuff jewelry, hats, gloves, pictures, clothes, all kinds of projects
9. I feel like I might get stuck with a sucky job since i'm not sure what I wanna do
10. When I was younger I couldn't wat to turn thirteen, so I could get my first job.
11. When I turned thirteen, I realized you had to be sixteen to get a job
12. Sometimes I'm scared to try new things
13. When i'm scared of trying new things I ask myself, " What's the worst that can happen?"
14. It's hard for me to decide what to do sometimes, so I just do nothing
15. I write in my journal everyday
16. I wrote in my journal everyday, because when I was younger my mama promised me a blog
17. I'm a bit of a hands on person, I have to try it for myself to learn it
18. I'm better at using steps, than skills. If you tell me the instructions it's easier for me to do than say ," You just have to practice!"
19. Whenever I try to be funny, nobody laughs. When I say something dumb and silly, my sisters crack up
20. I like accent lights ( the lights you don't really need but they look pretty; candles, Xmas lights)
2. I crochet
3. I try to draw
4. Sometimes I quit stuff when it doesn't turn out how I want it to
5. I like desserts and food
6. I really like clothes
7. I'm seventeen
8. I like making stuff jewelry, hats, gloves, pictures, clothes, all kinds of projects
9. I feel like I might get stuck with a sucky job since i'm not sure what I wanna do
10. When I was younger I couldn't wat to turn thirteen, so I could get my first job.
11. When I turned thirteen, I realized you had to be sixteen to get a job
12. Sometimes I'm scared to try new things
13. When i'm scared of trying new things I ask myself, " What's the worst that can happen?"
14. It's hard for me to decide what to do sometimes, so I just do nothing
15. I write in my journal everyday
16. I wrote in my journal everyday, because when I was younger my mama promised me a blog
17. I'm a bit of a hands on person, I have to try it for myself to learn it
18. I'm better at using steps, than skills. If you tell me the instructions it's easier for me to do than say ," You just have to practice!"
19. Whenever I try to be funny, nobody laughs. When I say something dumb and silly, my sisters crack up
20. I like accent lights ( the lights you don't really need but they look pretty; candles, Xmas lights)
Interesting. However, I don't think you REALLY told us the juicy stuff, lol.
ReplyDeleteSounds lie you know yourself pretty good. I know I'm fat and I like to eat end of story lol
ReplyDeletethat's good to know I know a lot about you but I was surprise with some of the facts.=)=)=)♥♥♥♥
ReplyDelete