Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Me as a Chibi!

I know my sister read my birthday post and has her mouth stuck out because her chibi wasn't in it.
But I decided to make a post for it.
I have wanted one of my sister's chibi's since she's started making them.
Don't you love the rips in her jeans??
I do!
 
Pineapple!
 
They are soo cute!!
bananas!!!!
 
But she is so stingy with everything she creates.
I never got one of these and now she doesn't even make them.
 
She's just so stingy.
http://www.healthandlovepage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sad-Womans-Face.jpg
Here is the chibi, I have been waiting so long for.
In an outfit I wear a lot apparently...
I didn't think I would be so happy to get a chibi, but it's just so cute.
And it kinda looks like me too!
I like the lips and jeans and the whole face tbh!
Thank you Radiance.
You can find more chibis on Radiance's blog.

2 comments:

  1. You all rock with those chibis or little people as they look. Did Ray make them or you? Either way they are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!