Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy BIrthday, Taavia!

The one thing my sister, Taavia wanted was a blog post just about her.
So now Taavia is 11, 11 was a good year for me.
This young lady is very pretty.
But she doesn't just have good looks!
She's a great soccer player.
She likes doing things for people and makes great juice!
Happy Birthday, Taavi!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girls how is everything this morning now that you two are a year older.Ms Tiara i hope you read and enjoyed my comment I left you. Now do this for me let Taavia read this, I didn't about her I tried to call last night on the house and her daddy's phone quess you'll was out having fun.Taavia you are really lovely young lady and doing so much . I am missing out on you guys and can't keep up, but I hope the future will change that, for now just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two give me a call when you have time love you.oh yeah I looked at your page and finally figured out how to look at your post enjoyed it ,talk to you later love always pawpaw Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taavia look very pretty . Oh I should say she is pretty. Hope you little girls enjoyed your birthdays, Oh well maybe not so little, how about young ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!