Friday, April 11, 2014

Look, what I made!

Today, I'm gonna share a few things I've made recently.
It's some good stuff, trust me.
So, first up is baby booties!
And a neck tie.
This is for my cousin who is coming in from out of town, she has a new baby and I was asked to make this.
I think it came out pretty cute, and will be even cuter on her baby!
I can't find the pattern for the booties but here is the pattern for the neck tie!
Next is me!
I made myself a flower crown for the warm weather coming up.
It's pretty and easy to make!
I think it goes great with my purple hair.
I didn't really make these last two, I just posted them up.
I didn't have anywhere to put my pictures so I taped these Chuck E. Cheese ones by my mirror.
And I taped these others over my desk.
 I think the ones over my desk would look cute with a washi tape frame, but I don't have washi tape!
DIY Washi Tape Frames - gonna do this to our engineer print so it has a little "frame"! #DIY
Have you made anything lately?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tee I see you got right on the job, I like the booty and the tie, it looks just like the ones she posted on her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I new how to send a picture to her from your page but I don't but I will try lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I like the flower crown best, it is so cute!! :) great post! :) Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like the flower crown best, it is so cute!! :) great post! :) Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very very cute I think i'll have me a baby just so you can make him something. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!