Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Haaay

Today, my sister had a soccer game and she made four goals!
I knew she would do it, I just had a feeling.
Now if I could make that in my game....

How did that happen??
We got snow cones at the best snow cone place to celebrate her four goals (and win).
Let me note here: Wedding Cake is one of the best flavors
The snow cones are so good because the ice is so fluffy and there is so much flavor!
We also got pizza, which was the best combination.
My sister, Radiance is on a chibi kick, she is drawing people in chibi form and they are loving it!

Me as a chibi
The most recent person she has drawn is MiMi G. she is a very stylish lady and she said it was the cutest thing she's ever seen.


Follow her at rhibis
I think it's pretty cool she's reaching her goals, she wanted 500 instagram followers and she is getting close!
I ordered pants online for my birthday, I think I should probably stop ordering stuff online I'm not sure sbout. I wanted harem pants.
Which can go two ways, pretty much.
Baggy or saggy.
And I wanted baggy, of course you don't really know how they're gonna fit if you don't try them on...
Here are some pants I like:





I like the first two better.
I wanted pants that were kinda big at the top and tapered at the bottom, I guess.
My pants didn't come out like that, maybe I needed a bigger size or something.
They're kinda like tights with a baggy crotch area.
I don't know how I'm gonna wear them, but they will get worn.
My sister said she'll take them if I don't want them.
So, what have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaayyy
    I'm so glad people are liking my chibis woop woop! :P

    And gurl them pants look good and I'm serious if you don't like them I'll take them off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!