April 7 is my birthday!
I woke up to "Happy Birthdays" from my family and
my sister played me a birthday song while I brushed my teeth, lol.
This song was played 3 or 4 times on my birthday, I guess Radiance realized that I only get one birthday a year.
I went downstairs to a box of doughnuts!
(it's a tradition)
My daddy wrote "Happy Birthday" on the box, I walked away and came back it was covered!
I guess my sisters decided to follow suit.
All my sisters made me something.
| Collection of cards |
My sister, Taavia drew me as a manga person, I really like it, you can tell hard on it.
My sister, Reaghann gave me two cards.
My mother gave me this card and it's very pretty, you can't see the raised flowers and flag things, but it's pretty fancy.
I ate some doughnuts, then I had to get dressed in my birthday outfit.
I put my hair in this cool braid and a colorful sweater dress.
Let me tell you now, that was the wrong choice.
I thought the weather would be a bit chilly (like 62 degrees), but by the time we were out and about it warmed up (like 70 probably!)
I had the dress on with tights and you might not wanna know this but I was sweating all day.
![]() |
| I wasn't smiling. |
My sister, Taavia wanted to give me a photo shoot.
And while she took some good pictures, she didn't give very good directions.
But is only 10 ( tomorrow she'll be 11)
My cool girl pose.
I have been looking up free birthday treats and I was pretty excited.
Until I found out it was buy one get one free.
So it was free, but not really.
![]() | |
| You telling me I have to buy one to get one free? |
Radiance and Reaghann got to taste it ,but mainly watched us eat.
Reaghann made sure to let us know that she would take any leftovers.
We went to a redbox to get a movie rental and it was actually free, no strings attached!
![]() |
| Can I taste dat??? |
So we just got Despicable Me 2, it was good but I liked the first one better.
This one seemed forced, it had too much love-y stuff for me, it just didn't flow.
After we picked up the movie and creamslush, we had to go back home to get mama and Cruz.
We went to Michael's craft store because it's "the best sale of the season".
I went for the 75 cent flowers (for a crown).
Baskets
Yarn
Paint
Plastic storage
Prismacolor sets (I wanted a colorless blender)
Here's some stuff I didn't get:
Flowers (I didn't a chance to look at them, smh)
I didn't get baskets because they were easter baskets!
Yarn, I didn't get because I wanted a sport weight, which is a thinner yarn and it wasn't on sale.
But I did get floral tape!!!!
That wasn't on sale.
Don't worry, I had a coupon 50% off
I also got canvases, 3 for 1!
My daddy pointed them out and told me to get them.
I got paint (six for two dollars) and doilies to make art for my room.
We went to check out Pier 1 imports, my sister fell in love with a big chair.
Like this, but cuter.
I think it was only $170, but I want a recliner kind of chair.
And this is way too big my for my room.
We went to Red Robin's for my event, I really wanted to try it!
Everybody walked in and said it smells like poot.
They didn't yell it of course, but I was thinking "Man,hush up"
We got to the table where there was crumbs all around,and I'm like "Man, what's up??"
The burger was pretty good.
I got strawberry lemonade that had strawberries and was refillable!
My sister got a burger, she could hardly finish it!
Who goes to a burger joint and gets pizza?!
Reaghann does, smh
We got two birthday sundaes at the end, the waitress threw in an extra so we could all share.
Birthday sundae!
It was actually pretty good!
I couldn't wait to get home, so I could take off that sweater dress!!!
Radiance took one last picture before I took that thing off.
When I went downstairs, mama told me I had to put the dress back on so my pictures could match.
But she didn't really make me.
We sung happy birthday and ate cake, we skipped practice too, haha
See, the pictures still match! I'm wearing red!!
Oh, and I wished for a purple camaro with black pin stripes on the side.
Black interior with purple stitching.

A girl can dream.
I had a good birthday!
Don't worry, I had a coupon 50% off
I also got canvases, 3 for 1!
My daddy pointed them out and told me to get them.
I got paint (six for two dollars) and doilies to make art for my room.
We went to check out Pier 1 imports, my sister fell in love with a big chair.
Like this, but cuter.
I think it was only $170, but I want a recliner kind of chair.
And this is way too big my for my room.
We went to Red Robin's for my event, I really wanted to try it!
Everybody walked in and said it smells like poot.
They didn't yell it of course, but I was thinking "Man,hush up"
We got to the table where there was crumbs all around,and I'm like "Man, what's up??"
The burger was pretty good.
I got strawberry lemonade that had strawberries and was refillable!
My sister got a burger, she could hardly finish it!
Who goes to a burger joint and gets pizza?!
Reaghann does, smh
We got two birthday sundaes at the end, the waitress threw in an extra so we could all share.
Birthday sundae!
It was actually pretty good!
I couldn't wait to get home, so I could take off that sweater dress!!!
Radiance took one last picture before I took that thing off.
When I went downstairs, mama told me I had to put the dress back on so my pictures could match.
But she didn't really make me.
We sung happy birthday and ate cake, we skipped practice too, haha
See, the pictures still match! I'm wearing red!!
Oh, and I wished for a purple camaro with black pin stripes on the side.
Black interior with purple stitching.
A girl can dream.
I had a good birthday!








Girl, your wish was SO funny! You should go into comedy, hahaha. Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteLady you sure can write. Love the birthday song think I'll just start celebrating my birthday everyday. Look like you all had lots of fun and that is good. you look really cute on the photo shoot.
ReplyDelete