Tomorrow I'm turning seventeen.
Some of my sisters are being mean and keep telling me that they didn't make or buy me anything, though I did not ask them this information.
I remember being a little kid ( no double digits ) and thinking teenagers were soo old.
But I'm turning seventeen tomorrow and I really don't feel old at all.
Like I don't know what I wanna do with my life ( but that's a different post ).
I don't know what I wanna do, go out to eat, maybe the movies?
I was thinking Red Robin's ( yum ) or steak and shake.
Or Ripley's believe it or not, I don't even know if my parents would ever take me back.
We went one time when I was turning 8 ( or somewhere around there ) and my sister and I thought it was sooo cool, a bit creepy and weird but that was the best part.
Until we got to the end.
The "horror movie" wax people.
At the end of Ripley's believe it or not there is a choice to go through different scenes of horror movies with the villains or you can just skip it.
Well, I don't know why I decide to go through it.
My parents probably talked me into it, I really don't know what possessed me.
Let's just say we ran through it.
I think it was the loud noises and shrobe lights that got me.
And yes I shed a tear (or ten).
But yeah, they probably won't take us back, even though I can handle it now.
:)
So I don't know what to do!!
I do know that I want to get a blizzard from dairy queen, it's free since it's my birthday!
It's a present, sonic and redbox is giving me something too.
So I really want get that and idk.
Do you do anything special for your birthday?
Some of my sisters are being mean and keep telling me that they didn't make or buy me anything, though I did not ask them this information.
I remember being a little kid ( no double digits ) and thinking teenagers were soo old.
But I'm turning seventeen tomorrow and I really don't feel old at all.
Like I don't know what I wanna do with my life ( but that's a different post ).
I don't know what I wanna do, go out to eat, maybe the movies?
I was thinking Red Robin's ( yum ) or steak and shake.
Or Ripley's believe it or not, I don't even know if my parents would ever take me back.
We went one time when I was turning 8 ( or somewhere around there ) and my sister and I thought it was sooo cool, a bit creepy and weird but that was the best part.
Until we got to the end.
The "horror movie" wax people.
At the end of Ripley's believe it or not there is a choice to go through different scenes of horror movies with the villains or you can just skip it.
Well, I don't know why I decide to go through it.
My parents probably talked me into it, I really don't know what possessed me.
Let's just say we ran through it.
I think it was the loud noises and shrobe lights that got me.
And yes I shed a tear (or ten).
But yeah, they probably won't take us back, even though I can handle it now.
:)
So I don't know what to do!!
I do know that I want to get a blizzard from dairy queen, it's free since it's my birthday!
It's a present, sonic and redbox is giving me something too.
So I really want get that and idk.
Do you do anything special for your birthday?
I want to go international for my birthday! Oh wait, this isn't about me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS!
ReplyDeletewow, I can pick international????
ReplyDeletehaha thank you! /missmisi
Well Ms Tiara or should I say (Miss) you are getting up in age and there is more ahead. I am glad to see you growing up, this is something I never would have imagine, me seeing grand kids turn 17. But God has blessed me to see you become a 17yrs old teenager. I love him for that blessing. And I love you even more. Stay sweet and loveable GOD BLESS YOU
ReplyDeleteWell Ms Tiara or should I say (Miss) you are getting up in age and there is more ahead. I am glad to see you growing up, this is something I never would have imagine, me seeing grand kids turn 17. But God has blessed me to see you become a 17yrs old teenager. I love him for that blessing. And I love you even more. Stay sweet and loveable GOD BLESS YOU
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!
ReplyDelete:) @slickrick
GUUUUUUURRLLL.
ReplyDelete(I put that because I have nothing else to say)
Happy Birthday