Today is the first of April, which means it's a week from my birthday!!!
And it also means that it's April Fools.
A day where people can do dumbs things to you and you might seems like a jerk for being mad about it.
Well, my day got off to a rough start.
I didn't feel well, and I was pretty tired.
So think of my reaction when I was sprayed with water while trying to wash my hands.
You know the kitchen sink, put a rubber band on the sprayer so whenever you turn the water on it'll spray you.
Yea, well I was woke up then.
And I might not get you on April Fools, but I'll get you!
Do you like April fools or feel as though it should be ignored?
And it also means that it's April Fools.
A day where people can do dumbs things to you and you might seems like a jerk for being mad about it.
Well, my day got off to a rough start.
I didn't feel well, and I was pretty tired.
So think of my reaction when I was sprayed with water while trying to wash my hands.
You know the kitchen sink, put a rubber band on the sprayer so whenever you turn the water on it'll spray you.
Yea, well I was woke up then.
And I might not get you on April Fools, but I'll get you!
Do you like April fools or feel as though it should be ignored?
I think it should be ignored! Just erase it from the universe! Can you tell that I hate pranks and lies?
ReplyDeleteHehe sorrrrry.
ReplyDeleteI love april fools
Lol the water woke you up
ReplyDeleteI sorry to here that you got sprayed, but about the pranks you done to people, you just have to have fun with it hahaha
ReplyDeleteI sorry to here that you got sprayed, but about the pranks you done to people, you just have to have fun with it hahaha
ReplyDeleteYea! Me too!
ReplyDelete@missmisi
DOn't worry you'll get yours.
@radiance
Why are you laughin?!!? smh
@minache
I guess so
@slickrick