Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wishlist

Now, I don't often make wishlists.
But I always want something.
This is stuff you can buy, or do, or make.
1. This braided hair do
I love this natural hairstyle,
It's so simple, yet cool and stylish.
I love hair braided back to an afro puff or loose afro.
 2. Arm Cuff
This is a bracelet for your upper arm, I think it'll be great for summer.
I don't know where I can find this, so I'll probably have to make it. 
3. Clay Owls
These owls are so cute! 
Reserved - Balance For Tree Slice Business Card Holder - Little Owls In Turquoise And Aqua - Miniature Polymer Clay Animal via Etsy
I want to make them as earrings.
4. Canvas
 Watercolor Explore your Heart Hand Lettered Print (white lettering done with Uni-Ball Gel Pen)
I have a couple of canvases I want to paint for my room and one of my ideas was to put my name on it.
I thought this was a cool and unique way to do it.
5. Crochet Hook Holder
No-Sew Colored Pencil Roll You could also use this for crochet needles, probably
This is a wonderful idea, but I don't need this for pencils.
I need it for crochet hooks!
I want to make it, but since I have different size hooks, I'm not sure to go about it.
6. Tassle Shorts
Rock the Boat Shorts - Shop Fishie! OMG I AM OBSESSED! I literally love pom poms, especially on shorts @Michelle Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Coleman Fishie NEED THESE IN MY LIFE
 Keep Your Promise Shorts: Navy
I really, really want these shorts, they are so cute and different!
I think the tassle detail is so cute.
Though I don't know where to find them.
I really like them though.
 7. Flowy Tanks
The Way To Wear A Mini Skirt. #Fashion #MiniSkirt
Two layers, nice
Love this Carrie Flowy Tank
Pretty simple
I think flowy tank tops are great for spring and summer!
They allow air to move freely, and easy to dress up!
Did you like anything on my list?
Do you have a wishlist?
If you want to follow me on Pintrest, (where half of this stuff came from) here is my account!

5 comments:

  1. That's all great stuff to wish for. :) I like tassle shorts and flowy tanks as well. <3 I'm going to go follow your Pinterest account, so if you just check out your newest followers there, you'll find me. :)
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really Like the tank tops! And the shorts! :) I can't what to follow you on Pinterst! I really liked this post, great work!
    Grace xxx ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Pinterest, not Pinterst! Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for the fact that you got the liking to shop from one of your grannies. I am not claiming it but that's not so bad. I will have a job for you as soon as I get moved. It want be real hard but very time consuming. Pay will not be to bad. Oh back to the subject I like your ideas, too bad my arm are so far I really love the bracelet, and earrings we'll talk later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!