Today is the first of warm spring days.
Before all this Springiness I had hoped to style my shrug.
Which can also be wore as a cowl!
Or hood!
But it looks like it's gonna be a while before I can wear it, since the temp was at least 80 today.
I used 4 skeins of yarn and I feel like the middle (brown) could have been a little tighter.
The shrug feels like it was falling off of me.
But that was my fault, I had too many stitches and was too many rows in to start over.
When I get a chance to wear this, I think it'll be really cute!
Have you ever made something that didn't come out quite right, but you still liked it!
Have you ever made something that didn't come out quite right, but you still liked it!
The strug is very cute. I think you can wear it soon to an earky soccer game if you are not playing.
ReplyDeleteOoooh yaaasss girl
ReplyDeleteWERK!
Thank you,I might be able too! @sunshinelady
ReplyDeletethanks boo
@radiance
Ooh wow that's super hot temps! haha It's really cute :D
ReplyDeleteAt least you look pretty (in the house with running AC, lol). It'll probably cool off again before it stays warm.
ReplyDeleteYou look so, so, so very nice in it!! It's really cute. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ♥
Beautiful work. You are such a talented girl.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete@daintyfawn
Haha, thank you I hope!
@missmisi
Thank you!!!
@grace
THank you so much!
@nerd burger