What's up?
This is my first tag and I was tagged by A Life Full Of Radiance and rainbows and dreams
"This or That Tag"
This is gonna be good!
1. Hair up or down?
Up in the front and down in the back, can I do that?
2. Dessert or fruit?
I definitely have to pick my love, dessert.
3. Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
Umm, shirt and sweatpants.
4. One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
One Direction, though the Jonas Brother used to have some pretty good music.
5. Radio or iPod?
IPod, it has waay more songs than the radio
6. Sleepover at your house or your friends house?
Um, at my house it'll be more comfy.
And we'd probably have more stuff to do.
At their house it'll be so cool, because you're not used to be there.
Yeah, I think I have to pick my house.
Cookies or Apples?
Cookies, so delish.
I love cookies.
If they have a little crunch on the outside and soft in the middle.
Man.
With a glass of milk.
Anybody wanna get me some cookies??
No Snow or Snow?
Snow, if it's gonna be cold it should be cold for a reason.
Also, I loove throwing snowballs and rolling around in the snow.
ahh, good times.
Cookies or Cupcakes?
Cupcakes are good and all (like really good.)
But I'm gonna have to pick cookies for this one too.
See the reasons above ^^
Playing Cards or Painting?
Idk, painting seems fun, but I never do it.
Playing cards, I guess
In a board game, would you rather be a green piece of a white piece?
Green, it's a winning color.
Now I have to find three people to tag...
Dainty Fawn
Hope you've enjoyed my tag!
Hope you've enjoyed my tag!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!