Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gooooooooal

Soccer season started yesterday, and my younger sister was the only one with a game.
I was a bit excited, I had to be since we woke up at 7:30 to go to her game.
We had to be there at 8:30.
Right out the gate you could tell something was a bit off.
1.My sister was put on the bench when the game started, (which I don't understand because last season she scored every point.)
2. The other team was passing the ball and spreading out, having plays,while half the girls on our team don't know how to kick the ball.
3. Our coach was yelling like the girls weren't doing the stuff she taught them (she hasn't taught them anything)
So I soon found out that even though our team doesn't know the basics, the coach moved them up a bracket.
Which is basically a group of better players.
Yea, the first game was 7-0
The season can only get better from here. :)
And Reaghann was doing pretty good (despite being out of breathe) but you can't do it by yourself.
Especially when your own team is in your way.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah coach was trippin lol. I hope her season gets better especially if ima have to wake up at 7:30 every Saturday to go to her games.... CHIBI IS SO CUTTTTTTEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Your right the year can only get better from here, and I hope it does. Good luck, and nice post! :) Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting!