Today was our first soccer game.
And it was cool all day, my dad said I could wear just a light sweater and be fine.
After staying until half-time at my younger sister's game I got my hoodie out of the truck and put it on over my sweater.
The light drizzle and breeze were killing me!
My youngest sister tied and my other sister lost 2-0.
My sister and I were a bit nervous about our first game, we didn't know pour positions!
Right before the game the coach said I was playing forward, which I normally don't play, but he said there is already too much defense.
10-15 minutes into the game and I was tired!
I know a couple of my teammates were too.
But I did what needed to be done and even assisted a few goals!
So maybe next time I'll be the one to score.
Have you ever been thrown something unexpected and did a good job?
And it was cool all day, my dad said I could wear just a light sweater and be fine.
After staying until half-time at my younger sister's game I got my hoodie out of the truck and put it on over my sweater.
The light drizzle and breeze were killing me!
My youngest sister tied and my other sister lost 2-0.
My sister and I were a bit nervous about our first game, we didn't know pour positions!
Right before the game the coach said I was playing forward, which I normally don't play, but he said there is already too much defense.
10-15 minutes into the game and I was tired!
I know a couple of my teammates were too.
But I did what needed to be done and even assisted a few goals!
So maybe next time I'll be the one to score.
Have you ever been thrown something unexpected and did a good job?
I think I have been thrown a lot of diff. thing and did a pretty good job. It is always my goal to do my best. You both did a very good job Saturday. Stay positive and you will go far.
ReplyDeleteI always get thrown off. However, I don't know how well I handle it. You all did a good job and maybe you'll get you one before this season ends. Either way, you know we'll be hollering on the sidelines!
ReplyDeleteNow, how you feel?!!
Thank you! I guess it's good to stay one your toes!
ReplyDelete@sunshine
Thank you, and I hope I can put in a few
@missmisi