My family likes to say I'm always doing something.
Whether it's hair, drawing, crocheting, cooking or baking.
I was even called "jack of all trades" - okay at a lot of things.
And I'm not planning for that to change any time soon.
I already have projects lined up.
1.Flower Crown


I've already made one of these and it was easy, but I want to go for more colors and bigger flowers.
2.Galaxy Shirt
I have a white shirt that I want to turn galaxy.
I was thinking galaxy letters (see below), but maybe I should just do the whole thing in galaxy (see above) , what do you think?
4.Bleached Jeans
I don't know if I will do this, but I have jeans waiting to be cut and bleached (maybe).

5.Poncho Cowl
I thought it would be warm by now, it is Texas after all, but we're still having cold days!
If I move fast I can make myself a poncho thingy.
Here's what I'm talking bout:
Do you like it?
6.Scalloped Shorts
I also have capris waiting to be cut, I was thinking scalloped hem?
What do you think?
I might just make painted lace too.

I think that's just about it.
Two of these projects or for sure, but I'm wondering about the other three.
Give me your opinion, should I make an all galaxy shirt or just letters.
Should I make the dipped bleached pants?
Should I add painted lace?



Busy busy! I have no advice because I have lots of "need to do" projects myself.
ReplyDeleteWoah, these are some uber cool projects to do!!! I absolutely love the bleached jeans one!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think that galaxy letters would be better, cos if the whole thing was galaxy-printed, it might seem a little too overwhelming... But you decide. :)
~Natasha
thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com
@missmisi
ReplyDeletehaha, I guess it's time to start working!
@natasha
yea, maybe the galaxy letters would be better, thanks for your opinion!
Lil' girl, you are so talented and that is great. If you keep it up you will never have a dull moment. I like the letters, but the all over will be different. Keep up the good work and I will help support you any way I can. I am so proud of you. You know I like to brag and you guys give me a lot to brag about. Give a BIG shout out to my daughter, your mama for the teaching she did with, for, you all she deserve a metal smart girl I gave birth to. You know she raised her self (lol)
ReplyDeletelovely project and the galaxy letters. hoh yes :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
rainbows and dreams
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletelove your comment @sunshinelady
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going with galaxy letters....
@priscilla
GALAXY EVERYTHING. :D
ReplyDeleteTwo people said letters and the other two said all over!
ReplyDeletewhat do I do?!
Two people said letters and the other two said all over!
ReplyDeletewhat do I do?!