I very recently went on a cruise, I want to share my experience with you!
Day 1- January 26, 2014
The first day of our cruise!
My family loves dresses alike, this is us on the first day.
| Cruz is like, "What're y'all looking at?" |
We got on the boat pretty fast, I think because we got on a bit late!
Going on a cruise is always exciting, the people you'll meet, the things you'll do!
When my sisters and I got on the ship, we realized that it had a smell!
| The pirate ship that's in the Galveston port. |
When my sisters and I got on the ship, we realized that it had a smell!
Nothing bad, just a smell that instantly brings back the cruise feelings.
We were waiting around because we didn't have much time before the muster drill.
That's when they tell you where to go in an emergency and teach you how to put on a life jacket.
| You see that head in the back? That's me! |
My cousins had a window in their room, it was pretty cool.
| I think my daddy had fun taking pictures in this window. |
| Mama had to get in on the fun too! |
Though I am used to being able to make my room pitch black anytime I want ( no window) , it must be pretty cool to see the sunrise on the horizon.
We got our luggage to our room and got a bit of ice cream.
Cruz didn't like the ice cream texture at first but he started to tear up that ice cream cone!
If we didn't have a bib and a napkin then we would have been in major trouble.
If we didn't have a bib and a napkin then we would have been in major trouble.
This is us at our dinner table.
| Cruz is waiting on us to get home, lol |
We got lucky, a window seat!
But unluckyly the sunset before our dinner time, so it was pretty much pitch black everytime we went to dinner.
My sisters still fought over how got the seat closest to the window.
| Cruz really enjoyed this roll |
Cruz got a roll every night, it was one of the only things he could eat by his self.
That's pretty much the end of the first day.
My sister, Radiance wanted to write down her point of view.
Ray:
I was so excited to get pizza today because pizza is one of my favorite things about the cruise. Its just so perfect
So I ringed the bell to get the pizza chef to come make me a pizza and asked for a pepporoni pizza. I knew it was fresh because I saw him making it and flipping it in the air and stuff,but when I tasted my pizza I was so disappointed. :(
The crust was all flat (editor's note: like a soggy saltine cracker) the cheese was nasty.. Man. That was my favorite part.
I don't know if this cruise is going downhill or what. Because my fries were kinda stale.
I'm not trying to complain! It's lovely to be on a cruise but. The food was my part :((((((
Ray:
I was so excited to get pizza today because pizza is one of my favorite things about the cruise. Its just so perfect
So I ringed the bell to get the pizza chef to come make me a pizza and asked for a pepporoni pizza. I knew it was fresh because I saw him making it and flipping it in the air and stuff,but when I tasted my pizza I was so disappointed. :(
The crust was all flat (editor's note: like a soggy saltine cracker) the cheese was nasty.. Man. That was my favorite part.
I don't know if this cruise is going downhill or what. Because my fries were kinda stale.
I'm not trying to complain! It's lovely to be on a cruise but. The food was my part :((((((
This Tee again, I just have to say the pizza is disgusting.
Pizza anytime used to be one of my favorite parts of the cruise.
![]() |
| Before |
A bit of thickness, tastes fresh.
But now it's like a soggy cracker, the cheese is applied in clumps.
![]() |
| After |
It's not even the good thinness, all crunchy.
No, its soggy.
It's just nasty, like so disappointing.
I was so looking forward to that!!!
And the warm chocolate melting cake that Carnival is known for is different too.

I used to get it every night.
Now it's like a jelly or something!
Ughhhhh
My sister, Taavia wanted to share her P.O.W too!
Taavia:
Okay, so let me tell you something. This is the greatest feeling, yeah.
Okay, so we got on the boat pretty quick and OMG!!!!!!!! when I saw
them cruise decors yes that is what I like. So let me give you a little
detail okay so first we was just looking around. We just, you know sat,
talked, then we go to the room for some reason. I like to see the room a
lot hmm. Anyway, yeah okay hope you enjoyed me, I know I did. See ya bye
gotta DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Y'all are goofy, lol. Yes, the food disappointed me also. I still had a nice trip.
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteYeah, the cruise was still fun!
So cool! I love this post, great job Tiara, and Rad. ;) I am so sorry about the nasty food, I hope next time you go on a cruise the food will be better! Thanks for posting.... :)
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ♥ :D
Thank you!
DeleteLooks like awesomeness. :) Except for the sucky food. Cruz is and adorb. <3 Lovely post, Tiara!
ReplyDeleteTane ♥
Yeah, it was mostly!
DeleteThanks!
Glad you all kinda enjoyed the cruise. I kinda of missed being in the room with you all but I really enjoyed keeping my light on all night, snoring as loud as possible, lol I didn't snore this time. I really enjoyed the whole trip, just so glad I could walk pretty good. I give it a thumbs up.
ReplyDeleteI missed being in a room with you too.
DeleteBut yea, the trip was pretty good!