I recently just went on a Carnival cruise, and while some of the food was a bit disappointing.
I was excited to find out they have a burrito bar!!!
A couple cruises ago, they had a burrito bar on another cruise (still Carnival), for a couple of hours, and like one day.
I was looking forward to finding a burrito on this cruise, not knowing they added a whole bar!

I waited to eat there all week, it was pretty good!
The burrito bar is set up like a Chipotle, you tell the chef man what to add and he adds it for you.

I ended up getting 3 all together.
One the first day I tried it and two the day we were suppose to be getting off.
I was getting one for me and one for my parents, but we just ate somewhere else.
I saved them for the trip home, lol.
I believe that was a pretty cool addition, though having all the buffet lines open at the same time and close at the same time is kinda hectic.
Maybe they should stagger that a bit.

I give the burritos a thumbs up
ReplyDeleteI think I missed the B bar but I am glad you enjoyed it
ReplyDelete