Lupita Nyong'o is an actress.
Her breakout role was 12 Years A Slave (which I have not saw yet).
Since the movie has came out she has been on a few red carpets.

Her skin is so pretty, it seems flawless!

She knows what works for her and she does it, again and again!

My sister has inspired me to do digital drawing.
I usually just draw on paper, and a few weeks ago I tried my hand at it.
The base of my picture was erased.
A few days ago I tried again, she really wants me to do chibis.
Since I saw how cute and cool hers looked I asked for a few tips.
And boy, did she give them to me!
The tips were great!
Though she was a bit bossy at times.
Since she draws little, short, chunky chibis, I decided I wanted something different.
So I looked up chibi tutorials and found this!

I thought, "It's perfect! Still cute, but a bit more realistic."
And my sister started to crush my dreams,"Oh, yeah, I saw that one too! I thought it was soo cute. But when I drew it turned out ugly"
Not deterred by her fail, I decided to try it anyway.
And it turned out pretty good!

The way my sister draws is super messy, she just cleans it up at the end.
I was pretty impressed with her tips.
Give a lazy man a job, and they'll find the easiest way to do it.
If you want to check out some of her chibis, here's her blog down below. She posts way more than chibis, seriously check her out!
http://www.missradiance.blogspot.com/
Her breakout role was 12 Years A Slave (which I have not saw yet).
Since the movie has came out she has been on a few red carpets.

Her skin is so pretty, it seems flawless!

She knows what works for her and she does it, again and again!

My sister has inspired me to do digital drawing.
I usually just draw on paper, and a few weeks ago I tried my hand at it.
The base of my picture was erased.
A few days ago I tried again, she really wants me to do chibis.
Since I saw how cute and cool hers looked I asked for a few tips.
And boy, did she give them to me!
The tips were great!
Though she was a bit bossy at times.
Since she draws little, short, chunky chibis, I decided I wanted something different.
So I looked up chibi tutorials and found this!

I thought, "It's perfect! Still cute, but a bit more realistic."
And my sister started to crush my dreams,"Oh, yeah, I saw that one too! I thought it was soo cute. But when I drew it turned out ugly"
Not deterred by her fail, I decided to try it anyway.
And it turned out pretty good!

The way my sister draws is super messy, she just cleans it up at the end.
I was pretty impressed with her tips.
Give a lazy man a job, and they'll find the easiest way to do it.
If you want to check out some of her chibis, here's her blog down below. She posts way more than chibis, seriously check her out!
http://www.missradiance.blogspot.com/
Aww that is so cool! I love the little drawing! it is so cute, nice post Tiara. :)
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ♥ :)
Thatnk you!
DeleteLupita is beautiful! I love her mint dress. :) And your little chibi is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteTane ♥
Yea, ikr
DeleteThank you so much!
Lupita is GORGGG
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you liked my chibis that much hahah :))
Your drawing is cute ;) and I'm glad you liked my tips.
I'M NOT LAZY I JUST DON'T LIKE DOING EVERYTHING PERFECT WHEN IT'S GOING TO TURN OUT THE SAME ANYWAY LOOOOOOOL
Cute! Love the dress!
ReplyDelete