For all the older girls I made earrings.
3 different pairs.
Purple for my sister, Radiance.
Since someone said it's her color she's obsess with it.
Orange for my granny, the sunshine lady.
I made the biggest and the color I like the best for my mother.
I know that it's about giving, but this color was pretty!
I wanted to keep these earrings, but I knew my mama would like them.
I think the shape is cool, teardrop and the opening at the bottom.
So pretty! Handmade gifts are the BEST.
ReplyDeleteThank you, and handmade are the best!
DeleteThey are all so cute. You were very busy with all the things you made. Keep up the good work every chance you get.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
DeleteI was super busy!
They look fantastic. What a thoughtful gift.
ReplyDeleteLovely! All of the earrings are amazing, and they are very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteGrace xxx ♥ :)