This light bulb was a request from my daddy.
He always requests things and never gets them.
The things he requests are too challenging!
So since I was working on a dragon, i knew the basics of amigurumi (single stitch, increase, decrease).
I made a lightbulb!
I think it's pretty cool, it's my first full amigurumi.
I made a sad face because he's full of bright ideas, but doesn't know what to do with them.
He always requests things and never gets them.
The things he requests are too challenging!
So since I was working on a dragon, i knew the basics of amigurumi (single stitch, increase, decrease).
I made a lightbulb!
I think it's pretty cool, it's my first full amigurumi.
I made a sad face because he's full of bright ideas, but doesn't know what to do with them.
I liked making the expression.
But I'm thinking that I might've needed to use more stuffing, since this was my first time I didn't want to put too much.
It's pretty mushy.
Besides he won't be playing with it, I wanted him to be able to hang it from his rearview mirror in his truck.
I thought that'll be pretty cool
I also added a note on the inside," May your bright ideas take you far"
Besides he won't be playing with it, I wanted him to be able to hang it from his rearview mirror in his truck.
I thought that'll be pretty cool
I also added a note on the inside," May your bright ideas take you far"
its so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :):):):):)
ReplyDeleteThaaaaanksssssssssss!
DeleteThis was cute and sweet!
ReplyDeleteAHAHAAH! Look at that sad little face. He should be happy, he's never going to get replaced. :) So cute.
ReplyDeletethank you very much=)=) ♥♥♥
Delete