The first owl hat I made was suppose to be for my sister, Reaghann.
But the outcome was entirely too small!
So I decided to gift it to my baby brother.
I used blue and peach.
But the outcome was entirely too small!
So I decided to gift it to my baby brother.
I used blue and peach.
| This was child sized! |
I put the eyes way too far apart, but didn't realize it until I went back and looked at the picture on the website.
Since this pattern was for child -size, I used large adult for my sisters.
It was a bit tedious making these hats, but I think that's just because I've never done it before.
And I made two at the same time.
I used grey for my neutral color, blue and peach for the accents.
When I added the eyes this time, I made sure to make the eyes touch.
And the old hat bothered me so much that I took out the stitches, and redid it.
I'm glad I did.
I love the finishing touches on these hats!
The braided tassels.
The ponytails, and the buttons for the eyes.
| The buttons really set it off! |
I think they turned out really cute, and I hope my sisters like them.
For my brothers hat, I wanted something different.
He didn't want to get with the program.
You know I can never stay on the same thing too long.
So I made a pom-pom!!
You know I can never stay on the same thing too long.
So I made a pom-pom!!
| I went across all four fingers |
The pom-pom was fun to make, but my fingers started losing circulation.
Here's the hat pattern:http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html
And here's the video I used for the pom-pom:
They are cute!
ReplyDelete^^^^^^^
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are awesome. :) You're very talented.
ReplyDeleteTane ♥
Thank you!!!
Delete