If my title doesn't make sense, it's because I just put something random.
But parents are good at granting wishes!
My parents are great about getting us stuff we want to try.
Yesterday, we tried pomegranates.
This fruit is very vibrant!
The taste is kinda like a grape.
A small, crunchy grape with a big seed in the middle.
So the taste was okay, I'd eat it again.
My sister cut it open and got all the seeds out.
She used the water method.
I thought it would be hard, but she didn't complain about it.
So it's a pretty easy and mess free way to make it.
You can also eat the seeds in the middle or spit them out.
I hope you'll get this fruit a try!!
Do you have any more?
ReplyDeleteNo, Hungry Lady! LOL
DeleteNo,lol
DeleteI have a pomegranate tree in my garden :) they r yummy
ReplyDelete