Last night, I spent a few hours on my hair.
Actually I was taking it down all day, but started my hairstyle at night.
I was detangling and I put my hair in Bantu Knots.
Originally I was going to detangle and wash, but it was too late.
So I just went for a Bantu Knot out.
And then I was like, "Bro, this is taking too long, why is this taking so long??"
And even though my parts were messy, it ended up cute.
Taking your hair down?
Knot today!
So I decided to keep it up.
At my sisters soccer game I received a few unexpected compliments.
One was about my outfit.
"Hey, I like your outfit. You're looking fresh"
Thank you, kind sir.
"I love your hair, did you use rubber bands, how did you do it??"
"Why do you always have a different hairstyle? I like yo' hair though,"
And I take this as always being fly, bringing something new, ya know.
Though, this style isn't very new.
Another person at the soccer field had the same hairstyle as me!!
Eeek!
Just kiddin',I didn't really care and thought it was kinda funny.
I'll probably keep this hairstyle up for a couple days and take it down to beautiful curls.
Hair style is very cute. It is one of my favorites.
ReplyDelete